Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a review of my hosting of KB9RQZ.com

well I ahve been with them a bout a week now and so far I am quite happy

happy enough to promote the site
Reliable $1 Web Hosting by 3iX
tech support is there 24/7 and is very pataint even with those that like myself are not sure what they are doing

the dollar a month plan seem a bit cheap with phpp/sql databases one seems to needs for various addon to your site (the 3 buck a month plan seems a bit more rebust on that score but they are cheap 21 bucks would up yourcall dot com or net or org somebody else

yes you click through and buy I get paid something but they do seems be a decent job at a decent price

I have hd no problem setting up a perl based shopping payment service to take paypal and not much problem with seting up word press to host a blog there at kb9rqz.com

No comments: